What Are the Benefits of Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant, so it naturally reduces free
radicals in the body. But besides that, it also significantly reduces
the oxidative load in the body by protecting the cells against
oxidation. Because of astaxanthin's unique molecular structure, this
red-colored pigment is an extremely powerful antioxidant that is very
effective against singlet oxygen. It has a powerful scavenging ability
for lipid and free radicals, and effectively breaks peroxide chain
While astaxanthin was initially introduced as a "super antioxidant," it has also been found to benefit a number of bodily functions, including:
Eye Health – The structure of astaxanthin is similar to lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that have been shown to reduce the risk of nuclear cataracts. But, while similar, astaxanthin has a stronger antioxidant activity and UV-light protection effect, both of which point to it being an excellent supplement for eye health maintenance.
Skin Health – Astaxanthin has been shown to help improve skin moisture levels, elasticity, and smoothness while reducing wrinkles, freckles, and spots.
Astaxanthin's antioxidant properties have also been shown to help improve heart heath, cellular health, and the body's immune system.
- Health Benefits Of Wheatgrass Powder
- Health Benefits Of Barley Grass Powder
- Barley Grass Gives Many Benefits To...
- Magic Pea Protein Powder
- Why We Choose Pea Protein Powder?
- Craft For Pea Protein
- Spinach Powder
- Concentrated Cranberry Powder
- Stevia ＆ Monk Fruit -- The Most Pop...
- Turmeric Extract - Curcumin
- Organic Red Ginseng Slice
- Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- Organic Air Dried Sweet Potato Powder
- Jasmine Flower
- Organic Onion Powder
- Organic Lichi Powder
- Barley Grass Powder
- FD Pineapple Powder
- The Amazing Effects If Goji
- Ginger Powder: A Magical Stuff.