Tumeric is the yellow pigment associated with the curry spice. It is a common ingredient in Indian cooking.
Why curcumin is so hot and favorable?
Four curcuminoids are found in turmeric. They are Curcumin, desmethoxycurcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin and curcuminoid. Now we can purify curcumin to 95%. It is 100% natural.
Curcumin has remarkable effect in anti-inflammate. It also can reduce the risk of diabetes.
How we can make full use of tumeric?
though it has years of traditional use and some preliminary convincing research. There is no standard dosage. Ask your health care provider for advice.
Next: No Information
- Health Benefits Of Wheatgrass Powder
- Health Benefits Of Barley Grass Powder
- Barley Grass Gives Many Benefits To...
- Magic Pea Protein Powder
- Why We Choose Pea Protein Powder?
- Craft For Pea Protein
- Spinach Powder
- Concentrated Cranberry Powder
- Stevia ＆ Monk Fruit -- The Most Pop...
- Turmeric Extract - Curcumin
- How Turmeric Can Help Treat Irritab...
- HEMP SEED
- Garlic Powder
- Organic Black Goji Berry
- Apple Cut
- Brown Rice Protein
- Banana Powder
- Pineapple Powder