Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric which is also found in limited amounts in ginger. Curcumin is a yellow colored fat soluble polyphenolic pigment which is derived from curcuminoids and is also referred to as turmeric extract. Organic curcumin is naturally made from extracts and contains no chemicals, which is one of the reasons people prefer this product. Curcumin can be used in the treatment of arthritis, Alzheimer’s, gastric ailments, viral infections, and tumors.
Previous: No Information
Next: Curcumin 95% -YT Biochem
- Health Benefits Of Wheatgrass Powder
- Health Benefits Of Barley Grass Powder
- Barley Grass Gives Many Benefits To...
- Magic Pea Protein Powder
- Why We Choose Pea Protein Powder?
- Craft For Pea Protein
- Spinach Powder
- Concentrated Cranberry Powder
- Stevia ＆ Monk Fruit -- The Most Pop...
- Turmeric Extract - Curcumin
- HEMP SEED
- Garlic Powder
- Organic Black Goji Berry
- Apple Cut
- Brown Rice Protein
- Banana Powder
- Pineapple Powder
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar