Lychee, which has the scientific name Litchi chinensis is in the soapberry family, but is the only member of its genus, meaning that it is quite unique in the world. It is a fruit tree that can grow in tropical and subtropical climates and is native to China. It smells very much like a flower and is often used to flavor cocktails and dishes because of its unique scent, which is lost if not consumed fresh. The fruit is primarily eaten as a dessert in Asian nations and is growing popular in other parts of the world too.
The fruit has been cultivated for more than 4,000 years in China and was once considered a great delicacy of the Imperial Court. It is now cultivated in many nations around the world, but the main production still resides in Southeast Asia, China, India, and Southern Africa.
- Health Benefits Of Wheatgrass Powder
- Health Benefits Of Barley Grass Powder
- Barley Grass Gives Many Benefits To...
- Magic Pea Protein Powder
- Why We Choose Pea Protein Powder?
- Craft For Pea Protein
- Spinach Powder
- Concentrated Cranberry Powder
- Stevia ＆ Monk Fruit -- The Most Pop...
- Turmeric Extract - Curcumin
- Barley Grass Powder
- FD Pineapple Powder
- The Amazing Effects If Goji
- Ginger Powder: A Magical Stuff.
- The Cosmetic And Midicinal Value Of...
- Organic Orange Juice Powder: A Good...
- Spirulina Powder Benefits
- The Nutritional Value And Health Fu...
- The Medical And Daily Value Of Orga...
- The Function Of Inulin Powder