Curcumin is also a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants scavenge molecules in the body known as free radicals, which damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause cell death. Antioxidants can fight free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause.
In addition, curcumin lowers the levels of two enzymes in the body that cause inflammation. It also stops platelets from clumping together to form blood clots.
- Health Benefits Of Wheatgrass Powder
- Health Benefits Of Barley Grass Powder
- Barley Grass Gives Many Benefits To...
- Magic Pea Protein Powder
- Why We Choose Pea Protein Powder?
- Craft For Pea Protein
- Spinach Powder
- Concentrated Cranberry Powder
- Stevia ＆ Monk Fruit -- The Most Pop...
- Turmeric Extract - Curcumin
- Apple Cut
- Brown Rice Protein
- Banana Powder
- Pineapple Powder
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Hemp CBD Oil
- Apricot Kernel
- Organic Spirulina Powder