YT Biochem’sorganic protein powder are all plant-based proteins, mainly including organic pea,organic pumpkin seed,organic hemp,organic rice,organic brown rice,organic spirulina and organic chlorella proteins. There are no added sugars or any additives in our protein powders, they are completely pure plant proteins. We supply both food and feed grade, and also different contents protein powders. Welcome to buy our high quality plant organic protein powder.
1. Non-GMO,Gluten free,Organic Certification 50% Hemp Protein powder.
2. Our factory is specialized in manufacturing organic and conventional Hemp products for over ten years, like: Organic Hemp Protein Powder(50% & 60% & 70& hemp protein),Organic Hemp seeds hulled ,...Read More
1.Our Pea Protein Isolate is extracted from NON GMO golden yellow peas by a natural process to ensure maximum bio-availability.
2.it is With 88% protein on a dry basis it has the most balanced amino acid profile of any plant based protein, making it an excellent choice...Read More
1. YT Biochem commits to hemp planting, research and development, processing, marketing,and has now formed 1,000 tons of hemp oil processing capacity and 30000 acres of hemp plantation base development Scale, is the largest hemp product processing base in North China...Read More
1, Soy protein isolate, Isolated soya protein, soy protein isolate 90%, isolated soy protein Soy protein isolate is a product with the protein content exceeding 90%, has good function of gel and Emulsification and contains multiple amino-acid and vitamin which can be easily...Read More
1. Vegetable protein powder is an entirely plant based, nutrient-rich food additive to help our body nourish and refuel.
2. Our vegan protein powders in hot-selling (organic and conventional):
Pea protein powder;
Hemp protein powder;
Rice protein...Read More
Peas are all treasures, not only can be eaten, pea seedlings are also nutritious, fresh and tender pea seedlings, pollution-free and with health functions.
1. Without GM risk, peas are all non-GM products.
2. No allergen risk.
These two advantages have made...Read More
1. Pea protein does not contain hormones and has no allergens. The proportion of small molecular proteins is 95%.
2. The content of anti-nutritional factors is especially low, which is more conducive to human absorption. Read More