YT Biochem’sorganic protein powder are all plant-based proteins, mainly including organic pea,organic pumpkin seed,organic hemp,organic rice,organic brown rice,organic spirulina and organic chlorella proteins. There are no added sugars or any additives in our protein powders, they are completely pure plant proteins. We supply both food and feed grade, and also different contents protein powders. Welcome to buy our high quality plant organic protein powder.
1. The greatest feature of brown rice is the germ. Germ contains carbohydrate, fat, protein, cellulose, vitamin A, B1, B2, B12, folic acid and various minerals.
2. We could offer organic and conventional brown rice isolate without any addition. Read More
1. Pea is a kind of legume plant. Pea is rich in all kinds of nutrients needed by human body, especially high-quality protein.
2. Legumes do not contain cholesterol, which is better than animal protein. Read More
1. It's also called wheat peas, beans, cold beans, beans and wheat beans.
2. Dried peas are rich in vitamins, vitamin B2 and nicotinic acid.
3. They contain more carotene than soybeans.
4. They are similar to corn and lack vitamin D.
5. Pea...Read More
1)Soybean protein isolate is a nearly purified protein extracted from soybean through a series of processing steps.
2)Soy protein isolate contains eight essential amino acids, similar to meat, fish, eggs, milk, belongs to the total protein.Studies show that protein is the...Read More
1. Soybean protein isolate (SPI) is a kind of full-price protein in food additive produced from soybean meal which is desolved at low temperature.
2. Soybean protein isolate contains more than 90% protein, nearly 20 kinds of amino acids and essential amino acids for...Read More
1. Non-GMO, gluten free,oragnic certification Pea Protein.
2. Vegetable protein powder is an entirely plant based, high protein, nutrient-rich food additive to help our body nourish and refuel.
3. Organic Pea Protein Powder is a great addition with a neutral...Read More
1. Non-GMO, gluten free,organic certification Brown Rice Protein. 2.Rice protein is extremely easily digested and is gentle on the stomach. 3.Organic Brown rice protein is hypo-allergic and easily digested, which is an excellent alternative for anyone with a sensitive...Read More
1, Rice protein is the best among the cereal proteins and it has rich essential amino acids.
2, The content of the limiting amino acid, lysine is higher than that of the other cereal proteins and the composite pattern of amino acids is close to that recommended by...Read More
1, Pumpkin seed is rich in fat, which is most in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid and pantothenic acid content is particularly high.
2, Besides, it also contains pumpkin lysine, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin C, phylloquinone and so on; phylloquinone can...Read More
1, A pumpkin is a cultivar of the squash plant, most commonly of Cucurbita pepo, that is round, with smooth, slightly ribbed skin and deep yellow to orange coloration.
2, The thick shell contains the seeds and pulp. Some exceptionally large cultivars of squash with...Read More