YT Biochem’s super greens include organic wheatgrass, barleygrass alfalfa, oatgrass powder and juice powder, and spirulina, chlorella, moringa, and matcha powder. Each of them contains no sweeteners, fillers or additives! Taking our high quality organic super greens will help you to get a great detoxifier, vitamins, nutrients, beta carotenes and so much more.
1. Apple is a low-calorie food that produces 60 kilocalories per 100 grams.
2. The nutrients in apples are soluble and easily absorbed by human body, so they are called "living water".
3. It is conducive to dissolving sulphur and making skin smooth and...Read More
1. Blueberry is rich in nutrients, not only rich in conventional nutrients, but also rich in flavonoids and polysaccharides, so it is also known as the "Queen of Fruits" and "King of Berries".
2. Blueberry fruit has strong medicinal value and nutritional and health...Read More
1.Non-GMO, gluten free Barley Grass Juice Powder
2.The king of alkaline food
3.Barley Grass Juice Powder comes from 100% pure Barley Grass
4.Barley Grass is of a higher nutrition food without any addition, suitable for children, young people and the aged...Read More
1, Phycocyanin is a pigment from the light-harvesting phycobiliprotein family, along with allophycocyanin and phycoerythrin.
2, It is an accessory pigment to chlorophyll. All phycobiliproteins are water-soluble and therefore cannot exist within the membrane as do...Read More
1. Matcha is rich in essential nutrients and trace elements for human body.
2.The fresh tea picked was dried by steam method on the same day. Not only is the fragrance special, the color green, the taste is also more delicious. Read More
Moringa leaf powder is made from selected young moringa oleifera leaves, which are crushed by ultrafine powder. It has the functions of comprehensive nutrition, immunity improvement, detoxification, beauty improvement, bowel benefit and weight loss, etc. Moringa oleifera...Read More
Kale is rich in nutrients, including vitamins A, C, B2 and many minerals, especially calcium, iron and potassium.The vitamin C content is very high, reaching 153.6 ~ 220 mg per 100 grams of tender leaves, which is comparable to that of broccoli.Read More