YT Biochem’s super greens include organic wheatgrass, barleygrass alfalfa, oatgrass powder and juice powder, and spirulina, chlorella, moringa, and matcha powder. Each of them contains no sweeteners, fillers or additives! Taking our high quality organic super greens will help you to get a great detoxifier, vitamins, nutrients, beta carotenes and so much more.
1, Organic Spirulina is a kind of lower plant,belongs to the cyanophyta,rivulariaceae.
2, They and bacteria, intracellular no real nuclei, say again so blue bacteria. Blue green algae cell structure original, and is very simple, it is the earth appears the earliest...Read More
1. The vitamins, minerals and proteins contained in barley seedlings are essential nutrients for human and animals.
2. Barley seedling juice is rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, pantothenic acid, folic acid and mineral elements such as potassium, calcium,...Read More
1, Green tea is known for its healthy properties, and matcha tea is no exception.
2, One cup of matcha tea is equal to the nutritional and antioxidant values of 10 cups of brewed green tea.
3, Consuming matcha powder is a more nutritious choice than tea brewed...Read More
1. Moringa leaf powder is selected from young and tender leaves of Moringa oleifera.
2. It is made by ultrafine grinding.
3. It has the functions of comprehensive nutrition supplement, immunity enhancement, detoxification and beauty nourishment, intestinal...Read More
1. Wheat seedlings are rich in plant protein, chlorophyll, antioxidant enzymes, dietary fiber and other nutrients.
2. The wheat seedling powder prepared by low temperature drying method is richer in minerals and vitamins than other foods. Read More
1. Alfalfa is the generic name of Medicago plants, commonly known as broccoli, is a perennial flowering plant.
2.Alfalfa contains the most abundant vitamin K, the ingredients are higher than all of other vegetables. Other vitamins such as vitamin C and B are also...Read More
1. It is a traditional Chinese medicine and food dual-use.
2. It has been used for thousands of years in China.
3. It is made from early rice by fermentation.
4. It is mostly red or dark red, mainly used for food coloring. Read More