1. Organic spirulina powder is rich in protein, up to 60-70%. And it has more nutritious than the general concept of food, than soybeans, beef, eggs times higher.
2. Organic spirulina powder is rich in beta carotene. 15 times as much as carrots and 40-60 times as spinach.
3. Organic spirulina powder is rich in vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, B11, B12, C and E. B vitamins have a wide variety of physiological functions, and lack of any one of them may lead to disease.
4. Organic spirulina powder contains many essential trace elements, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, iodine, selenium, iron, copper and zinc. Iron deficiency can lead to anemia and zinc deficiency can lead to dysplasia. Selenium can activate DNA repair enzymes, and stimulate the production of immunoglobulins and antibodies, capture free radicals, reduce or resist the toxicity of certain metals in the body. Selenium can also prevent mountain sickness.
5. Chlorophyll A contained in organic spirulina powder has unique hematopoietic and blood purification functions.